From the soccer carpool to the never-ending assortment of mismatched socks, sometimes there are days when you’ve only got a few seconds (or 140 characters) to get in a good giggle. Well, sit back and get ready to scroll because we’ve scoured the Twitterverse for moms and dads that rap about the highs and lows of parenting, and the results are hilarious.
1. Hey, how’d that get there?
2. Here ya go, and good luck!
3. That’s what we really want.
4. Worst. School. Ever.
7. Never get to #4. Ever.
8. What *else* could be in that?!
9. “Yes, I know self-defense.”
10. Why is this even an option?
Do you have any #funnyparenting moments to share with the Red Tricycle Community?