Friends come into our lives in many different ways. And usually, when you’re 5 and under, it typically has something to do with mom and dad taking a liking to each other. So while your kid and his or her BFF may be inseparable, chances are there is still a lot about each other they don’t know. Go over this list of 10 questions with them, then have them practice the art of conversation on their constant companion. We are sure they will learn a thing or two!
1. What is your favorite food?
2. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be?
3. Where do your grandparents live?
4. Which do you like better, baths or showers?
5. When did you learn to ride a bike?
6. Do you like to cook?
7. What is your favorite book? Why?
8. Are you afraid of the dark?
9. What is the last movie you saw?
10. Do you prefer riding in a car or an airplane?
Have any suggestions for more good questions? Tell us in the comments below!