When you become a parent, you do so many disgusting things you never imagined —to the point where conversations about poop at the dinner table are never questioned. One day, you’ll stop changing diapers (and hopefully stop talking about poop). In the meantime, here’s a list of disturbingly gross things all parents have done. At least you’re not alone.
1. Sniff your baby’s bottom for number two
2. Scooped poop out of the bathtub.
3. Wiped snot with your bare hands. Proceeded to wipe said snot onto your pants, shirt, or whatever is close by since a napkin is not yet available.
4. Worn baby spit-up with no intention of changing.
5. Allowed your kids to throw up on you, or attempted to catch vomit with your hands.
6. Drunk backwash.
7. Retrieved things out of the toilet with your bare hands.
8. Helped your constipated kid get poop unstuck.
9. Taken a photograph of your child’s poop and/or talked about it over dinner.
10. Slept in sheets with questionable stains without a care in the world. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat
11. Retrieved an item stuck in your child’s nose. Tweezers aren’t just for those amazing brows anymore!
12. Watched your kids touch their privates nonstop.
13. Gone a week without bathing your kid.
14. Cleaned their faces with your spit.
15. Ate their unwanted, chewed-up food. Yum.
What else would you add to this list? Tell us in the comments below!