Even thought Halloween is weeks away, it’s never too early to start obsessing about candy and costumes, especially when kids are involved. To get you into the Halloween spirit, we’ve compiled a list of the best Halloween memes on the internet. Boo!
- And that’s why we unfriended them.
2. But homemade is so on fleek! Wait, people still say that, right?
3. No, you cannot substitute Bit-O-Honey.
4. We always tell our kids, “Practice makes perfect.”
5. Wait, does anyone really have a perfect Jack-o-lantern pic?
6. Apparently, you didn’t get our last text, Fred.
7. Any red or white will work. Or beer. Just sayin’
8. At least we’re honest with ourselves.
9. Kids! They say the darnedest things!
10. The good news is, Christmas candy!
11. How we all got here, pretty much.
12. If this is you, I don’t think we can hang out any more….
13. Because reward charts work so well.
14. And this is how you win parenting, folks.
15. Finally, we’re on trend!
16. Don’t even get us started on Christmas.
17. Just modeling good behavior for our kids.
18. Well, that’s just despicable!
19. It’s called “Sugar-Induced Memory Loss,” it’s a thing!
And a Bonus…..#20! The Walk of Shame hopefully doesn’t happen to you these days, but you may witness a similar sighting on your morning school drop-off.