If there was ever a time to whip out your crimping iron and snap on that banana clip, it’s now, because the new 80’s cheeses from Aldi are here and they sound totally tubular. The grocer’s Happy Farms brand is rolling out a limited edition line of six cheeses that are all named after famous 80’s songs––and excuse us while we strap on our legwarmers in preparation.
The special lineup is available starting Feb. 6 and each flavor is only $3.49! At that price, you can afford to get one of each.
In case you’re not up on your 80’s hits, we’ll break down what you can expect to find with these special cheeses:
- Goat Cheese: Wake Me Up Before You Goat Goat (1984’s Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham!)
- Cheddar: Sweet Cheddar of Mine (1987’s Sweet Child O’ Mine by Guns N’ Roses)
- Fontina: Girls Just Wanna Have Fontina (1983’s Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper)
- Gouda: Pour Some Gouda on Me (1987’s Pour Some Sugar On Me by Def Leppard) and
- Havarti: Total Eclipse of the Havarti (1983’s Total Eclipse of the Heart by Bonnie Tyler).
- Goat Milk Cheddar Cheese: Bille Goat is My Lover (1983’s Billie Jean by Michael Jackson)
The limited line is in stores now, and just in time for the Grammy’s. Don’t forget to snag your picks for your viewing party!