(Email template subject to change)
- 970 x 250 Static Units (2)
- 800×315 Static Unit (1)
- Click through URL for all banners
- 970 x 250 or 728 x 90 Banner Units (.jpg, .gif. swf or third-party tag accepted)
- 300 x 600 Banner Units (.jpg, .gif. swf or third-party tag accepted)
- 300 x 250 Banner Units (.jpg, .gif. swf or third-party tag accepted)
- 300 x 100 Banner Units (.jpg, .gif. swf or third-party tag accepted)
- Logo and 50 words of promotional text
- Click through URL for all banners, logo and text
- Selection of Editorial Theme
- Facebook URL for Facebook Widget
- ONLY Static .jpg and .gif images are accepted for newsletter products. Maximum 40K allowed.
- Click through URLs are required for all banners, photo and text. 1×1 tracking pixels are allowed but not required.
- Newsletter: Creatives attached to Third-Party Tags must be static only
- Website: We accept most Third-Party Tags for the website banners
- All Third-Party Tags should also be accompanied by detailed trafficking instructions, creative files, and click through URLs.
Creative units must be submitted via your client-specific Box Folder. Deadlines for materials for each ad product will be provided by your account representative. Following deadlines enables thorough time for the review period. Otherwise campaign launch may be delayed.
You will receive an email invitation to your Box Folder from Red Tricycle’s Box account. First time advertisers, will be given an opportunity to create a new Box account.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org when assets are uploaded or for any questions.
Deadlines will be provided for all line items on an Media Plan by your account representative. Following deadlines and spec requirements is imperative to ensuring your campaign launches on time.
Go back to Red Tricycle’s Ad Spec Page