Overwhelmed by the thought of packing for a beach trip? Don’t worry, we have you covered. Here’s a quick cheatsheet for making the most of a day at the beach with kids. See #3 for diaper discount.
- Sunscreen: Sprays are easier, but we prefer the lotions to ensure we don’t miss a spot.
- UPF Beachwear: You can now buy swimsuits, swim trunks, shoes and hats made with UPF 50+ sun protection
- Swim Diapers: Swim diapers are a necessity for the beach! Need to stock up? Get 50% Off Bambino Mio’s adorable and reusable swim diapers (see photo above) and free shipping, when you click here.
- Sunglasses & Hats: Start getting your kids used to wearing sunglasses and beach hats for the little ones.
- Sand / Waterproof Blanket: Sand and waterproof blankets provide a “safety zone” for sensitive babies.
- Water Shoes: If you have a walker, protect their little feet from hot sand and rocks.
- Life Jacket and/or floating device: Nothing can replace attentive parenting, but a life jacket or floating device can help reduce your anxiety.
- Tent or Umbrella: Tents in particular are fun for kids to play in, and keep them safe from the sun.
- Beach Toys: No need to get fancy, bathtub toys, as well as buckets, shovels and cups are always popular.
- Cooler: Keep all of of your snacks, food and drinks cold. Maybe even a glass of wine :)