School is Out: Win A Dream Family Vacation
Kudos to you — your family has survived yet another school year. While you go ahead and give yourself that much-deserved pat on the back (it’s ok, nobody’s looking) and contemplate what’s in store for the next few months (road trips, summer camps, and errr…visits from your in-laws), we’re going to fill you in on a little something special we’ve been working on just for your family.
Because we know you mamas (and pops, too) work oh-so hard during the school year from carpools to house chores to whipping up dinner on the nightly, we pulled together three totally amazing family summer vacations. Each summer vacation package is all about giving your kiddos some ultimate summertime fun (LEGOLAND® or Disneyland, anyone?) and you parents a relaxing and rejuvenating vaca that includes a three-night stay in a luxury (and yes, family-friendly) resort that boasts golf courses, spas, and beaches.
Before you go rushing to throw that swimsuit into your suitcase, you’ll want to check out the sweet details below. Summertime and the livin’ is easy, indeed.
- 3 night stay at Nick Hotel Orlando + LEGOLAND Florida family 4-pack of tickets
- 3 night stay at Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa + LEGOLAND California 2-Day Resort Hoppers
- 3 night stay at Fairmont Newport Beach + 4 Passes to Disneyland California
2. Head over to Red Tricycle Facebook page, if you haven’t already, “Like” us and a really short entry form will magically appear
3. Fill it out by entering the name of the prize you want to win along with your contact information (make sure to fill out all the boxes!) so we know how to find you, and you are all set!Want to double, triple, and even quadruple your chances to win?
- Invite friends! For each friend that enters and mentions your name, you will get an extra entry.
- Tweet this post by simply clicking on the tweet button above.
- Like our sponsors Facebook page ( LEGOLAND Florida, Sheraton Carlsbad Resort & Spa, LEGOLAND California and Fairmont Newport Beach Hotel) and leave comment below.