Live link: http://redtri.com/the-scoop-on-mario-luigi-paper-jam/
- Press release or written talking points
- Photos (at least 600 pixels in width)
- 728×90, 300×600 to roadblock article on desktop web
- 300×100, 300×250 to roadblock article on mobile web
- Confirmed Facebook URL
- .jpg, .gif. swf or third-party tag accepted for banners
- Max file size for photos is 100k.
- Max file size for Static images is 40K.
- Max file size for Rich Media is 100K.
- Max Animation and Loops for Rich Media is :15, 3x
- All .jpg, .gif. swf must be accompanied by a landing URL.
All Red Tricycle ad units can be geo-targeted, contextually targeted to specific section pages and day-parted. Discuss with your Account Manager.
- We accept most Third-Party Tags for the website banners
- All Third-Party Tags should also be accompanied by detailed trafficking instructions, creative files, and click through URLs.
Creative units must be submitted via your client-specific Box Folder. Deadlines for materials for each ad product will be provided by your account representative. Following deadlines enables thorough time for the review period. Otherwise campaign launch may be delayed.
You will receive an email invitation to your Box Folder from Red Tricycle’s Box account. First time advertisers, will be given an opportunity to create a new Box account.
Contact email@example.com when assets are uploaded or for any questions.
Deadlines will be provided for all line items on an Media Plan by your account representative. Following deadlines and spec requirements is imperative to ensuring your campaign launches on time.
Go back to Red Tricycle’s Ad Spec Page