- If available, check in ahead of time online or at the kiosk. Add name tags to all of your belongings, even strollers and car seats.
- Use ZizzyBee Bags for TSA, toys, snacks, etc. They’re easy to see inside and will keep you organized.
- Dress your kids in brightly colored clothing so they’re easy to make out if you’re separated.
- Hand out gum for takeoff and landings. Pack one diaper for every hour you’re traveling, door-to-door.
- Provide your kids a new book or inexpensive toy to read or play with on the plane.
- If you’re bringing your child’s car seat, consider setting him or her in it for the ride.
- Talk about the process with your children beforehand. Make sure they’re aware of what you’ll be doing so it’s less of a surprise.
- Let your kids run around while you’re waiting in the long check-in line. This will give them an opportunity to burn some energy.
CHECK OUT www.zizzybeebags.com FOR ALL YOUR TRAVEL NEEDS!
Enter promo code zizzybee20 for 20% off!
25 NW 23rd Place, STE 6, PMB, 229
Portland, Or 97210