- THINGS TO DO
- PRODUCTS & GEAR
SaltDog Classic is a San Diego style festival right on the ocean. Held at Seaside State Beach, this is a music and art event you won’t want to miss. Adults will benefit from the Tiki Bar and Kids from the snacks and games. Pet Owners will be pumped having their dogs at hand, Musicians will jump for joy with live music and anyone can appreciate a hot summer sun at the beach, so let’s jump on in.
• Live Music – Local music legends stepping on stage
• Artist Garden – San Diego artists and place to paint
• Guest Speaker – Non-Profit speaks to audience
• Stretching Area – Designated spot for Yoga
• Selfie Station – Capture your Classic Moment
• Games – Bubble Station, Corn-hole, Giant Pong
• Dog Friendly – Bring a leash and sunglasses for your dog
Note: There is State Park paid parking where the event will be held, and a number of free parking spots along the 101, and just south and up the hill by Roberto’s. There is a staircase leading down to Table Tops. Walk north 5 mins to Seaside.