Get a jump start on the week by making ahead a week’s worth of egg sandwiches for your family.
- 10 Eggland’s Best Large Eggs
- 6 English Muffins
- 6 Slices of Cheese
- 1 Cup of Milk
- Non-stick Spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix Eggland’s Best eggs and milk together in a 9×13 pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cut out six Eggland’s Best egg circles
- Toast the English muffins
- Assemble the Bottom muffin + Eggland’s Best egg + Slice of cheese + Top muffin
- Wrap sandwiches in foil and place in a large freezer bag. Freeze up to one week.
- Reheat: Unwrap and place on microwave-safe plate with paper towel for ice absorption. Microwave for 1 – 1 ½ minutes.
Choose Eggland’s Best eggs. Each Eggland’s Best egg is full of healthy protein and more of the vitamins and minerals we need compared to ordinary eggs. The secret is in the special, wholesome, all-vegetarian hen feed.