- 4 skewers
- 4 pieces Arla® Havarti snack cheese cubed or cut into shapes
- 10 grapes
- 6 strawberries
- 1 kiwi skin removed and cut into 4 pieces
- Cut the Arla® Havarti snack cheese into 8 cubes. To make snack time more fun and kid-friendly, try using small cookie cutters to cut out the Havarti into hearts or stars.
- Spear the strawberries, grapes and kiwi on the skewer, alternating with cheese cubes, until the skewer is full.
- Be sure to leave about one inch on either end of the skewer for easy handling. Cut off the sharp tips before adding to a lunch box.
Did you know that Arla® is a farm-to-fridge dairy company that currently offers a full range of naturally delicious cheese varieties, including cream cheese, snack cheese and sliced cheese? As an added bonus, Arla cheese is made from only simple ingredients that you can recognize. Arla is the better-for-you-cheese the whole family will love. What more could a parent want?