This week in tweets, it’s all about learning how to Marie Kondo, prepping for all those Valentine’s Day cards and the general navigation of parenthood. As usual, our tribe of Twitter parents are keeping it real, and keeping us laughing.
Keep scrolling to see our fave tweets from this last week.
1. We can’t wait until you have kids of your own.
2. Please and thank you.
4. On Marie Kondo-ing with the kiddos:
5. Pretty sure they’re in cahoots with makers of hot dogs and hot dog buns.
6. When even their “inside voice” is still too loud.
8. So fun.
9. It’s no hot stone massage, that’s for sure.