Halloween doesn’t have to be all about the scare: it’s a great time to yuk it up with silly jokes. We’ve rounded up 25 sweet and funny Halloween jokes for kids that are sure to bring on jack-o’-lantern grins with your kiddos. Scroll down to start laughing (and groaning).
photo: Julia Raasch via Unsplash
1. What monster plays tricks on Halloween?
2. What kind of music do mummies love?
3. What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school?
4. What is a monster’s favorite dessert?
5. What fruit do scarecrows love the most?
6. What does a witch use to do her hair?
7. What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
He is mist.
8. What room does a ghost not need?
A living room.
9. How do you fix a cracked pumpkin?
A pumpkin patch.
10. When is it bad luck to be followed by a black cat?
If you are a mouse.
11. What do you call two witches living together?
12. What happens when a vampire goes in the snow?
13. What’s big, scary and has three wheels?
A monster riding a tricycle!
14. Why don’t vampires have more friends?
Because they are a pain in the neck.
15. What position does a ghost play in hockey?
16. What do you call a witch who goes to the beach?
17. What do you give a vampire when he’s sick?
18. What kinds of pants do ghosts wear?
19. Why did the zombie skip school?
He felt rotten.
20. What is a vampire’s favorite fruit?
A blood orange.
21. What did the little boy say when she had to choose between a tricycle and candy?
Trike or Treat!
22. Where do baby ghosts go during the day?
23. What do birds say on Halloween?
Trick or Tweet!
24. Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance?
Because he had no “body” to dance with.
25. What candy do you eat on the playground?
What’s your favorite Halloween joke? Share it with us in the comments below.