Babies in mustaches and glasses are cute any time of the year, but for Halloween, infant attire takes on a whole new level of sweet meets hilarious. From snuggy little skunks (because you know…) to your favorite board game guy, read on for our picks for some of the funniest costumes for babies and toddlers.
1. Baby Skunk: A cozy and supercute costume for your little stinker.
2. Circus Strong Man: Pay homage to your new-mommy biceps.
3. Thanksgiving Turkey: Who needs tryptophan when you have a newborn?
4. Monopoly Man: The mustache, top hat and bow tie combo make this costume a winner.
5. Taco Supreme: It’s nacho average Halloween costume.
photo: costume pop
6. Bag of Popcorn: A clever (and not corny) way to work a baby carrier into a costume.
Photo Courtesy: thisplaceisnowahome
7. Young Dalai Lama: The short hair is a handy accessory for this costume.
8. Little Devil: If your child is teething or going through a developmental leap, this costume may seem appropriate.
9. Baby Einstein: Imagination will take you everywhere.
10. Chipotle Burrito: On Halloween, we call this a boo-rito.
11. Prince, Purple Rain Edition: Works until they are 5 ft. 3.
12. Harry Potter: “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.”
What will your Jack or Jill-o-lantern wear for Halloween this year? Tell us in the comments!
— Francesca Katafias