Looking for a cool way to beat the summer heat? You’re in luck because America’s favorite corner store is once again celebrating its special anniversary with free Slurpees at 7-Eleven.
Grab your whole crew and head to your local 7-Eleven this Wed., Jul. 11 (or rather 7-11) for Free Slurpee Day. “Free Slurpee Day may be the most anticipated day of the year for millions of 7-Eleven customers and new customers alike,” said Raj Kapoor, a 7-Eleven senior vice president in a statement. “7-Eleven Day is a celebration, not only of our birthday, but more importantly, of our customers.”
Participating 7-Eleven stores across the country will be giving away free small Slurpees from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wed., Jul. 11 while supplies last. No coupon is needed: just show—and be prepared for a line, especially during those prime afternoon hours.
If you happen to be a 7Rewards member the deal doesn’t stop at just free Slurpees: you can continue to celebrate all week long with “7 Deals in 7 Days,” featuring special promotions each day through Jul. 18:
- Jul. 12: Get a free 7-Select Pure Water when you buy a BODYARMOR Sports Drink
- Jul. 13: Get a free Big Gulp when you buy a Share Size Snickers Candy Bar
- Jul. 14: Get a free 7-Select Popcorn when you buy a 20-ounce Smartwater
- Jul. 15: Get a free single size Reese’s Candy when you buy a share size bag of 7-Select Gummies
- Jul. 16: Get a free 20-ounce Coca-Cola when you buy any flavor Cheez-It Snack
- Jul. 17: Get a free single serve bag of 7-Select Chips when you buy any Fresh Sandwich
- Jul. 18: Get a free single serve 7-Select Tortilla Chips when you buy any 7-Select Nuts
The company gives away an average of 9 million Slurpees on Jul. 11 each year.
Featured photo: mliu92 via Flickr