As a Spoke writer, you’ve already been sharing your lives with the Red Tricycle audience—and now we want you to go local! We want to know how you spend time with the fam in your city. What are the best things to see, eat, and do with kids in your area? We’re looking for cities of all sizes, across the country, from Kirkland, Washington to Austin, Texas and beyond.
Your article will be part of Red Tricycle’s go-to guides for savvy parents. Think of this as the #1 resource for families looking for a stay-cay or a vacay from the expert: YOU.
Bonus points for:
- Eight things (or more!) to do in your city with kids, with a little info about what makes each thing awesome.
- Linking to Instagram photos of these awesome things to do (feel free to link to your own account, and we’ll embed the photos – hello new followers!)
When we asked our community of parents, the answer was loud and clear: the top thing Red Tricycle families love is exploring! Whether it’s a road trip or a long vaycay, Red Tricycle families seek adventure both near and far from home. And who better to show parents the very best this country has to offer than you, members of our Spoke community.
How About Some Cash Prizes?
The editors will select three winning posts based on the quality of writing, originality and number of page views received. Three winners will each receive a $100 prize. Not too shabby, right?
Rules, Eligibility & The Fine Print
Ready to join in the Writing Challenge? Submit your Spoke story today! Here are all the details.
- Use article code #MyCityRocks and include the hashtag when submitting.
- Posts are due by 11:59 p.m. PST on September 16th, 2018.
- Winners will be notified by email and announced via both the Spoke Facebook Group and the Spoke email newsletter sometime during the first week of October 2018.
Remember, to be eligible for one of three $100 prizes, you must submit an original post. Want to share what makes your city fab, but aren’t yet a Spoke contributor? Learn more about Spoke and then sign up here! (It’s super duper easy-peezy.)
Have questions? We have answers: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can’t wait to read your guides!