From pureed organic mash to a the carrier you can’t live without, having a baby means you’re in a league of your own—and if you’re a mom or dad who can spin savvy sentences about the newest and coolest gear, the latest trends in nursery style and decor, party ideas and more, then Red Tricycle wants you! We’re looking for a part-time editor who is in the know about everything from bump to baby, from new products, trends, gadgets, essentials and more. This is a part-time true work from home (hooray!) position.
Ideal candidates will:
• Be living, breathing and totally absorbed in the baby space. You can identify the make and model of a carrier from across the street, you live for the newest gadgets and gear, and you know what a Nosefrida is (and it doesn’t gross you out one bit).
• Be a stickler for excellent grammar and punctuation skills…and, you’ll have the ability to adapt your writing style to the Red Tricycle editorial brand.
• Be active in the writing and blogging community with published work (either print or online). You know what makes a great headline and fantastic copy, and you have a network of fellow bloggers and writers to tap into.
• Be a savvy internet researcher with a keen eye for what makes a great photo. You love surfing the web and know all of the hidden (and not so hidden) blogs, websites and resources to discover the best products, gear and essentials for parents and parents-to-be.
Why You Should Join Us:
We reach 20 million parents every month by activating families to create new memories together EVERY SINGLE DAY. Bottom line: you want to be part of something totally awesome by using your vision and skills to help families from all walks of life have more fun together. Plus, since this a work from home gig, which means you can adapt your work schedule to your lifestyle.
How to Apply:
Send us your cover letter (tell us why you’re a great match for this position and what you can offer that others can’t) and resume. Please also include
• one headline you’ve seen on Red Tricycle’s Bump + Baby site and how you would edit it to make it better.
• a new product you’ve seen that would be a great fit for coverage in our Bump + Baby edition.
Send us your best stuff to editor ATwith the subject line “Bump + Baby Editor” and we’ll get back to you if we see a good fit.