Red Tricycle is looking for a self-motivated, successful sales executive to play a critical role in our organization. You’ll lead a next-generation media property to new heights with creative brand campaigns and innovative sales solutions for a broad spectrum of brand partners, including Disney, Paramount, Amazon, Mattel, The Wonderful Company and more.
We are looking for a confident, collaborative team player who has deep client relationships and can communicate and sell brilliant ad solutions and achieve aggressive sales goals.
Red Tricycle serves a fast-growing online community of over 50 million busy urban parents and is already mom’s favorite parenting brand. We continue to grow both users and revenue at an aggressive pace into 2018 and beyond. This is a BIG opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced company.
- Impact the profitability of the company and territory through clearly outlined strategic and tactical sales initiatives.
- Increase the sales pipeline by aggressively pursuing agency and client RFPs.
- Raise awareness of Red Tricycle brand by attending digital sales conferences and agency events.
- Identify key accounts in territory and work on strategies for deeper account/market/category penetration.
- Manage the ideation, prioritization, development and execution of custom ad campaigns.
- Work closely and collaboratively with technology, marketing and content departments on ad product development and execution, with emphasis on native solutions and branded content.
- Minimum BS/BA degree
- Successful track record in meeting/exceeding quotas.
- Solid understand of digital media, with a minimum 3 years digital media sales experience, including branded content and social media.
- Deep understanding of Los Angeles ad agency hierarchy and RFP process.
- Existing relationships in LA market, particularly with studios.
- Experience in managing and forecasting a sales pipeline as well as budget negotiations.
- Experience with Powerpoint or other presentation tools, as well as excel, word and email in addition to Salesforce and prospecting tools.
- Able to accurately handle multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Is a compelling communicator who inspires media planners and agencies.
- Is driven, self-motivated and enjoys taking ownership of projects
- Is excited to be part of small team, and understands their critical role in helping other team members and making the organization successful.
- Understands and thrives in the speed, chaos & vibrancy of a start-up environment.
- Is passionate about Red Tricycle’s mission to help families spend more time together.
Note: We have 2 sales positions open in LA, this National Sales Director position and a local sales rep position.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org