Photo: Patrick Buechner via Flickr
With March brings spring cleaning and the perfect time to de-clutter your house and life. During the month of March, we want to hear your stories about how you’ve cleaned out the old and made your family life better.
Maybe you have the secret to getting your kids to clean their rooms. Have you tried applying a minimalism theme to your house and life? Or maybe your recent digital detox helped you de-clutter your personal life. Whatever you have to say, we want you to share your story here on Spoke.
We’re looking for unique stories! Think outside the box – we want to be laughing until our sides hurt or inspired to see things from a slightly different perspective. Our editors will select three original stories as featured articles, and the writers of those stories will earn $100. Winners are selected based on the quality of writing, originality, and number of page views received.
Need some writing inspiration? Consider one of these topics:
- How I Got My Kids to Keep Their Rooms Clean for a Month
- Why Digital De-Cluttering Changed My Life and Why You Should Do It Too
- Why I No Longer Care If My House is Clean
- I Forced My Family to be Minimalists and Here’s How It Worked Out
- How Spring Cleaning My House Helped Me De-Clutter My Life
- My Fool-Proof Method for De-Cluttering My Closet and Donating 5 Bags of Clothes
- I Got Rid of All My Kids Toys and Here’s What Happened
Ready to join the conversation? Submit your story today! Use the article code “march” if you’re submitting an original post.
Do you have a previously-published post you’d like to share on Spoke? We want to read it! While previously-published stories are not eligible to receive the $100 prize, they do qualify for incentive pay. We’d love to include your posts on Spoke and possibly share it with our readers.