May is here and at Red Tricycle, we are all about moms this month, from #MomGoals, #MomSquad and #MomLife to our awesome #AmazonLovesMoms Photo Challenge—check out this post for all the deets on how to enter and the prizes up for grabs!
This month’s Spoke Writing Challenge theme is Meaningful Motherhood: tell us your stories about what motherhood means to you, lessons you’ve learned from your own mothers and the mothers in your life—or the kind of mother you hope to be one day.
While this is neither an exclusive nor exhaustive list, here are some ideas to get your inspired for your Writing Challenge post:
- The Best Lesson I Learned about Being a Mom, I Learned from My Dad
- What the Many Faces of Motherhood Taught Me About Parenting
- I Never Expected to Be a Stay-at-Home Mom
- A Day in the Life of a Work-from-Home Mom
- The Most Important Lesson About Motherhood
- Mother-Son (or Mother-Daughter) Traditions You Can Start Today
- What Is a Mom—According to My Child
- Two Moms, Double the Motherhood Lessons
- What Motherhood Means to Me—& My Partner
- Mom, Mama or Mommy: What Does Your Motherhood Name Say About You?
How About Some Cash Prizes?
The editors will select three winning posts based on the quality of writing, originality and number of page views received. Three winners will each receive a $100 prize. Not too shabby, right?
Rules, Eligibility & The Fine Print
Ready to join in the Writing Challenge? Submit your Spoke story today! Here are all the details.
1. Use article code #may2018 and include the hashtag when submitting.
2. All eligible posts must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. EST on Thursday, May. 31, 2018.
3. Winners will be notified by email and announced via both the Spoke Facebook Group and the Spoke email newsletter sometime during the first week of June 2018.
Remember, to be eligible for one of three $100 prizes, you must submit an original post. If you have a previously-published post you’d like to share on Spoke, we want to read it! While previously-published stories are ineligible for our monthly challenge prizes, we’d love to include it on Spoke and maybe even share it with our readers.
Have questions? We have answers: email us at spoke@. We can’t wait to read your stories!
As always—ride on!
—Keiko Zoll, Spoke Contributor Network Editor
Featured Photo: hannah grace via Unsplash