It feels like the last time you were allowed to be lazy was circa 2008. Clearly, lazy and mom aren’t two words that naturally go together. Munchery, the dinner delivery service, is trying to change this. They know moms deserve a break–especially at mealtime–so they’ve made it convenient and affordable to get a healthy dinner on the table. Find out how Munchery is helping you get back to your 2008 lazy self, if only for a few minutes each day.
1. Dinner Time Lifesaver. How many times has this scenario played out? You realize you won’t have time to stop at the store, and start going through a mental check-list of unhealthy take-out options or dishes you can hurriedly whip up with goods already in your house. Munchery eliminates this frantic dinnertime scramble.
Simply order via their website or app from their menu that changes daily. Dishes start at $7.95 and meals are delivered to your door in the timeframe you request. Choose from main dishes like Grilled Steak and Aleppo Corn, and Roast Chicken Pesto, sides that include French Onion Soup and Roasted Brussel Sprouts, and their kids’ menu that features Chicken Alfredo and Turkey Meatballs. When your meal arrives simply heat it up in the oven or microwave and dinner is served!
Good to know: Tipping is included on your first order so there’s no awkward exchange of cash when your dinner arrives. After your first order, tipping is completely optional.
2. Food Allergy Friend. Whether members of your family have different food allergies or you’re having guests over and their diets are restricted, Munchery is your new go-to option. Not only does the company make it a point to provide an array of dinner choices, but each dish is clearly labeled with specific ingredients, nutrition information and exactly what is not included. For example, Munchery’s new Korean-Style BBQ Half Chicken is free of gluten, dairy, nuts and eggs, all explicitly marked with icons in the dinner details. With Munchery’s clear labeling, they make it easy to feed a crowd who all have different dietary restrictions.
3. Pot Luck Savior. Munchery isn’t just for dinnertime. If you’ve signed up to bring a dish to a school or sports team pot luck but don’t have time to actually cook, turn to Munchery. Choose from their Black and White Cookies or savory picks like Tabouleh Salad or Turkey Kale Salad. Simply double up on your order to feed a crowd.
4. Kids Cooking Coach. You dream of the day your kids make dinner for you. Start them young by involving them in the dinner prep process. Munchery’s cooking kits are the perfect place to begin. Each kit features everything you need to make dinner in about 15 minutes. All of the ingredients are clearly labeled and the kits all come with clear step-by-step instructions so it’s easy to assign your sous chefs “tasks”.
5. Solution for Picky Eaters. There’s only so many ways you can reinvent pasta, right? Wrong! If you have a picky eater at home, lean on Munchery to feed your picky clan. Their kids menu also changes daily with their dishes geared towards kids’ palates. But, the Munchery chefs know even if Junior is picky he still needs his nutrition so they’ve loaded up their kids dishes with whole grains, lean proteins and lots of veggies. Their recent menu items include Kids’ Cheese Tortellini with secret sauce packed with veggies, and Chicken Teriyaki whose sauce includes low-sodium soy sauce, and agave and pineapple juice instead of sugar.
6. Dinner Party Secret Weapon. Impress your in-laws or mom tribe with a restaurant-quality meal (without the restaurant prices!). We love that Munchery’s meal kits make creating a wow-worthy meal easy. Detailed step-by-step directions coupled with pre-portioned ingredients make these kits sure winners. Choose from kits like Pork Belly Ramen, Steak, Avocado and Quinoa Salad, Spicy Chicken Burger and Lime Slaw and much more.
7. Gifting Guardian Angel. Looking for a gift for your favorite nanny, teacher or coach? Show your gratitude with a Munchery gift card. It’s easy to order and they can use anytime and for any dishes they want.