As a busy mom, you want giggles and fun for your kiddo while you’re away.
With its expert staff and nurturing environment, Bright Horizons makes the hours fly by. Here’s why it’s a favorite amongst New York parents:
- Children take part in age-appropriate academics, so they’ll be at the head of the pack when kindergarten rolls around.
- Because learning starts at an early age, even infants sharpen their motor and language skills with the specialized The World at Their Fingertips curriculum.
- Enrichment activities (all included in tuition) such as yoga and music round out the day.
- No time to pack PB&J? Many locations offer an optional, catered lunch program with nutritious meals.
- Best of all, many centers open as early as 7 a.m. and close at 6:30 p.m. Plus, you’ll find Bright Horizon locations from Williamsburg all the way to Riverdale.
To find out more, drop by during open house week (no RSVP required) which runs April 24-28 from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
What New Yorkers Are Saying About Bright Horizons:
“Thank you all for what you do with my child. I am amazed at how much he has developed and learned. Being a working mom is such a hard thing sometimes but it makes it so much easier when you know your child is being loved and nurtured by truly caring individuals. Thanks for being his mom away from mom.”
— New York mom
“You impressed me on my first visit and I continue to appreciate your wisdom supporting so many young lives at the center. You know your employees and the children well enough to form solutions that support each family. Thank you.”
— New York mom