October is National Work and Family Month and we want to hear how you navigate the chaos and balancing act of work and family. Whether you’re a stay-at-home mom, work-from-home parent, or you work outside the house, we want your perspective and hacks for how to manage a family.
Tell us your best feel-good stories, and give us unique advice on what you’re doing to balance it all. Or maybe you’re still struggling to figure it all out (aren’t we all?)—we still want to hear about it.
Our editors will select three original posts based on the quality of writing, originality and number of page views received. Winners will each earn $100, and the winners will be announced the first week of November.
Need some inspo? Check these out these ideas:
- How I Manage Working from Home When My Office Is Also My Kids’ Play Room
- I’ve Given Up on Work-Life Balance & Here’s Why
- The 15 Hacks That Have Saved Our Mornings (& My Sanity)
- This Is How I’ve Become a Better Mom Since I Stopped Working
- 10 Things You Should Know (But Were Scared to Ask) About Working From Home
- I Only See My Kids for 3 Hours a Day. Here’s Why (& How) I’m Kicking the Mom Guilt
- What I Learned When I Stopped Comparing Myself to Other Working Moms
- Why I Have No Regrets I’m the Primary Breadwinner in Our Family
- The 5 Simple Things We Do to Maximize Family Time During the Week Days
Submit your October story today! For this challenge, use the article code “#October2017” when submitting. Remember, to be eligible for the prize, you must submit an original post.
Do you have a previously-published post you’d like to share on Spoke? We want to read it! While previously-published stories are not eligible to receive payment for our monthly challenge, we’d love to include it on Spoke and possibly share it with our readers. Any questions? Email us at spoke@ . We’re excited to share your stories!