NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
HOW TO ENTER:
Enter on-line by liking Red Tricycle Portland Facebook page and filling out the entry form on the page during the contest period, (January 18, 2012 through February 3, 2012 at 11:59 pm PST). By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries must be unique and valid email addresses.
Limit is one entry per email address and by participating in this sweepstake program, you are automatically signed up for Red Tricycle’s free e-mail newsletter.
This Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, and U.S. Military personnel (and their families) with APO/FPO addresses, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
All Internet access and usage charges are the responsibility of the entrant. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. All entries received on-line before the on-line portion becomes inoperable, will be included in the random drawing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web-site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, eligible electronic entries will be considered made by authorized account owner of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of sweepstakes policy and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules.
- One(1) Barre3 6-Month Fitness + Childcare Package: includes 6 month unlimited class package with an additional 6 month single child care package. Child care package is available at both our Pearl and Southeast studios. However, the class package can be used at any of our 3 Portland studios.
- One(1) Fancy That Kids Birthday Party Package for 8 kids
- One(1) OBT Exclusive Ballet Package includes box seats for 4 for Oregon Ballet Theater’s upcoming production of Giselle and plus a box seats for 4 to next season’s production of The Nutcracker!
- One(1) OCTC Exclusive Family Theater Package includes 10 tickets plus a backstage tour to Oregon Children’s Theater’s The Magic School Bus and If You Give a Mouse a Cookie.
- One(1) Mountain Buggy Terrain Stroller
- One(1) Aster & Bee Family Fun Package includes P’Kolino Book Buggee, Melissa & Doug Chess Set, “Lucky Charms” silver charm necklace, Super Zero, Super Zero kit, Locally adorned Fairy wings, Maple Landmark Wooden sword and Around the world with Mouk!
- One(1) gBaby Bundles for NewBorns that includes 12 tiny gPants + 6 small little gPants + 80 small biodegradable gRefills
- One(1) Deluxe Valentine’s Package that includes a deluxe bouquet in a vase, sweets for two on a vintage plate, custom valentines card along with a custom stationary set from One Divine Party, Rosemary Stafford Floral Design and Knot & Feather Creative Design
- One(1) Wooden Grocery Store/Lemonade Stand with your choice of produce accessorry
- One(1) First Year Photo Package from Little Laura Jane Photography that includes 1 newborn shoot – first 6-12 days of life, 3 additional shoots – around 4 8 and 12 months plus Holiday family shoot in December as a bonus. You will also get 30 custom bifold or 5×7 flat birth announcements, one custom mounted & matted bound first year album – with up to 20 prints and one 1st year birthday hand painted frame with birthday framed picture.
- One(1) Super cute outfit from Keen Footwear and Icebreaker including winner’s choice of kids shoes, socks and hat plus a kids reel-fleece jacket and hat from Icebreaker.
EXCLUSIONS & RESTRICTIONS:
Unless otherwise specified in an individual contest post, entry to this contest is limited to one email per prize. All associated email addresses must be valid and deliverable.
The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries. The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. The winner will be contacted by email and if a winner does not contact Red Tricycle within 24 hours, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternate winner. By participating, entrants release Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliated businesses, its advertising and promotion agencies and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize, and winner grants permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name, age, city, state, photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or approval (where lawful).
Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THESE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THESE SWEEPSTAKES. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in those courts and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of those courts. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes without liability. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
This sweepstakes is sponsored by Red Tricycle, Inc.. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
Sound Good? Enter now!