Trackers Earth is where Portland’s kids make friends, learn skills, and get outdoors.
Single Day Camps
In addition to full-week summer day camps, they’re offering 1-day and weekend camps. Parents get freedom and flexibility, while kids discover awesome summer adventures!
Choose Your Own Adventure
Parents and kids can pick from one of their 1-day camp themes including…
- Archery Adventure – Become a woodland archer and learn the Way of the Bow.
- Berry Picking Adventure – Forage for seasonal berries and learn about other wild edible plants of the summer.
- Oregon Coast Adventure – Ride into the salty sea air of the legendary Oregon Coast.
- Year-Round Apprenticeships
Trackers’ long-term mentoring programs develop skills of outdoor leadership. Youth and teens become leaders by rediscovering their own connection to nature and community. One weekend a month, Fall to Spring.
- Year-Round Forest School
- Trackers Earth also offers a year-round Forest School. Students learn in nature while guided by mentors who cultivate incredible learning adventures. They are currently enrolling for Grades K, 1, 2, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Learn more at https://trackerspdx.com