From reading books to seeing the sun shine, their little eyes work hard.
That’s why Oregon Health & Science University’s Casey Eye Institute promises to keep those peepers in tip-top shape. The team specializes in complete care for the whole family, so whether your kids are struggling to see the blackboard or they need treatment for a rare disorder, you’re in good hands. Let’s take a peek at the details:
- Its world-recognized physicians are known for their groundbreaking research and cutting-edge approach to eye diseases.
- You can rest easy knowing Casey Eye Institute has the most advanced technology at their fingertips.
- Pediatric ophthalmologists have a knack for putting even the wiggliest young patients at ease.
- Squinting to read those text messages? Update your eyeglass prescription or find out if laser vision correction is right for you.
- From speedy referrals to easy-to-schedule appointments, the entire staff pitches in to ensure visits run smoothly from start to finish.
You’ll be pleased to know that there are clinics conveniently located in Portland and Vancouver. To book an appointment, call 503-494-3000 or 360-260-7132.
Get prepared to meet the very best.
Why OHSU Patients Are Raving:
“I don’t think I could come up an issue that wasn’t taken care of all the nurses and Dr’s would assist me and questions were taken seriously but I also treat them with respect.”
— David B. via Facebook
“I have nothing but Praise for OHSU. The nurses are very caring and attentive. They do multi-task and I don’t know how they get it all done, but they do! “
— Lisa M. via Facebook
“My appt was at 10:30am and we left at 12:30pm. She literally spent 2 hours with me. I was very impressed. I wasn’t just a number. She really showed concern and compassion.”
— Artha P. via Facebook