Your curious kiddo loves nothing more than peering at bugs under a magnifying glass and watching birds soar above the backyard.
Make it a summer to remember by signing up for the safari at VillaSport’s AnimalLand Summer Camp. The resort-like fitness club packs in the action with its critter-filled program. Here’s why it’s a roaring good time:
- Each week focuses on a different theme, so campers become experts on creatures from the rainforest to the deep sea.
- They’ll splash in the pool and venture into the wild on field trips to cool spots such as the zoo and mini golf course.
- Crafts and games (think: butterfly releases and balloon tosses) add extra fun.
- VillaSport also makes a splash with its swim camps. Dive into the lifeguard pre-certification program or refine strokes for the upcoming meet season.
- AnimalLand runs from June 26 through September 1. Pick a few weeks or all ten. There’s even before and after-care.
To save, register by April 4. Or, spring for the AnimalLand pass and get ten weeks at a discounted rate.
Now hop to it.