Winter Break Camps
Looking for an awesome experience at Winter Break Camp? Trackers Earth has winter and holiday themes each day from December 18-29 for ages 4-18, like Ninjas Save Christmas or Here We Go a Waffling (featuring musical carols and waffles).
Their Story Adventures offer:
- Cooking on a holiday bonfire
- Attending a Wizard’s Academy
- Learning outdoor skills & becoming a Ranger of the North
Tweens and Teens Can Choose:
- Molding clay and firing it in our kiln in a Pottery Class
- Learning skills of Search, Rescue, Stealth and Wilderness Survival
Trackers Summer Camp Discount!
Voted Coolest Summer Camp by Portland parents, Trackers Earth is where kids make friends, learn skills, and get outdoors! Day camps (Ages 4–Grade K, Grades 1–12) introduce your child to guided adventures, fantastic stories, and new friends. Overnight camps (Grades 5–12) offer authentic wilderness adventure, team building, and outdoor leadership. Learn about Summer Camps.