Think you know your own mom? Try answering these 10 questions and then ask her if you’re right. Don’t forget to give the kids this list to see if they can guess your answers: we’re pretty sure there will be some hugs and laughs in your immediate future. Scroll down to see the questions.
photo: Pexels via pixabay
1. What was your favorite toy as a child?
2. What is your most memorable family vacation?
3. What was the best book you read when you were my age?
4. Did you have a pet? How did you get that pet?
5. Did your mom or dad ever sing to you? What songs did they sing?
6. Do you remember your grandparents?
7. If you could have one meal, what would it be?
8. What’s the funniest thing you did before you had me?
9. Have you ever traveled out of the country?
10. Who was your favorite teacher?
What’s a great question to ask your mom? Share it with us in the comments.