Red Tricycle is currently seeking an outstanding, engaging and enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator to join our team in Sausalito, California. The entry-level position will report directly to the Marketing Director. The ideal candidate will be have excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), be highly organized, totally in-tune with the digital media space (what’s new, what’s cool, what’s so last year) and possess a keen desire to learn from a small team of hard-working, fun people who love what they do.
The Social Media Coordinator will help manage all of our social media accounts, including Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest. This position will also aid the Marketing Director with social media analytics, social media strategy and partnerships. This position is full-time, contract-to-hire.
If you’re the type who lives on the Internet and always knows what’s trending, read on! The ideal candidate will have excellent knowledge of social media best practices, including:
- The ability to find what’s trending on the Internet before it hits Facebook or Buzzfeed. Understand subreddits, Snapchat, and Tumblr, and be able to find anything on-brand that might work for us on social.
- An eye for photography and design; this position includes finding the gems submitted by our influencers on Instagram and maintaining our gorgeous feed.
- Incredible attention to detail with meticulous grammar and spelling.
- Creativity with Photoshop and the ability to build simple collages or create attractive images for use on social media. Ability to create video a plus!
You must also have the following attributes:
- A self starter, able to work on your own with a given set of instructions
- Have the ability to be flexible, self-sufficient and a team player
- You must be a master of finding random information on the internet
- You must know how to use Google Docs like a black belt ninja
- You may not be a mindreader, but you can certainly figure stuff out on your own
- Outstanding attention to details
- Strong organizational and time-management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Outgoing, positive attitude, highly self-motivated, self-sufficient, and confident
- Excellent computer skills: Can be mac or pc but you must be proficient with all Microsoft applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This is a full-time, contract-to-hire position. Telecommuting is NOT available, you must be able to come into our Sausalito office.
In addition to your resume and a short paragraph on why you are interested in this position, please choose two photos from the #redtricycle tag feed (https://www.instagram.com/explore/tags/redtricycle/) that you’d choose to feature on our Instagram feed (https://www.instagram.com/redtricycle/), and the copy you’d recommend. Submit your application to to the listed email address.
Why Work at Red Tricycle? Here are 12 Awesome Reasons.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com