Whether she’s peering at bugs under a magnifying glass or cracking open a book, your smarty-pants loves learning even when school’s out.
In that case, feed her thirst for knowledge at Camp Socrates. Stratford, the renowned private school, invites children to experience its joyful approach to education all summer long. Here’s a peek at the sunny program:
- Campers delve into STEAM-based activities and have time for outdoor adventures.
- Children as young as 3-years-old can join the fun. Naptimes and snacks scheduled into the day ease them into the camp experience.
- Have a kiddo that’s kindergarten-bound? Hands-on projects ensure she’s academically ready come fall.
- Older children (all the way to eighth-grade) love the weekly themes and a la carte options such as creative writing, math and sports.
- You can also customize the schedule to your heart’s content. Have a few vacations planned? Pick the four-week session. Need more coverage? Opt for seven weeks. What’s more, there’s morning, afternoon and full day programs.
For more information and to register, go to stratfordschools.com.
Here’s to the bright months ahead.