Calling all SF crafters, designers, DIYers, builders and creators! Have you been to the Brit & Co Re:Make Summit and Festival at Fort Mason? The two-day event (Sept 30 & Oct 1) is designed to bring out the creative side in all of us!
The 4th annual Re:Make Summit includes an insane lineup of entrepreneurs, executives, designers, brands and celebrities. Explore how creativity is changing in all categories of life (home, food, tech, beauty, etc) while also getting hands-on education to help better flex your own creative muscles.
Special Offer for Red Tricycle Readers: Click HERE to get tickets to the Summit day for only $49. That’s a savings of $246.00!!!
Day one at the Summit plays host to hundreds of the country’s leading designers, entrepreneurs, bloggers, artisans and brands, all of whom are shaping today’s creative movement. At the Festival, tap into your own creativity with free DIY classes and projects, shop from nearly 100 of Brit + Co’s favorite artisans, munch on goodies from SF’s best food trucks, and enjoy live performances from talented musicians and artists. All ages welcome. Come to learn, make, play and explore!
· Tyra Banks – Supermodel, TV personality, New Stanford professor, Investor and Founder of Tyra Beauty
· Sophia Amoruso – Founder of Nasty Gal and #GIRLBOSS
· Katia Beauchamp – Founder and CEO of Birchbox
· Brad Goreski – Fashion designer and TV personality
· Melanie Whelan – CEO of SoulCycle
· Sylvia Acevedo – CEO of Girl Scouts USA
· Dr. Brene Brown – Ph.D, Professor, Famous TED speaker, Partner of Oprah’s
· Grace Helbig – YouTube star turned movie star/comedian
· Ali Fedowtowsky – Facebook employee turned TV personality (Bachelor, E! News, etc)
· Madilyn Bailey – Singer/songwriter, 3M YouTube subscribers
· Amanda Haas – Culinary Director at Williams Sonoma
· Liz Hamren – VP at Oculus Rift VR
Note: The Festival portion of Re:Make is free and utterly AMAZING. Thousands will attend to try their hand at tons of free DIY projects and will stay to shop awesome handmade goods from over 100 makers. Grab a bite to eat at the food trucks, or dance the day away to top tracks mixed by our in-house DJ. All ages welcome.