Lots of great deals to be had and beautiful merchandise to check out.
1. SNOMOMS sale
SNOMOMS Fall Clothing & Equipment Sale
Saturday November 7th, 2009
Open to the public from 8:30AM-12PM
Location: Edmonds Community College ~ Gymnasium
200000 68th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Payment: Cash & checks* only. (*local, non-business with ID upon request)
2. Please join us for this fall’s Northwest Enterprising Moms event. There will be over $2000 in vendor give-aways, free massages, plus a children’s area for art and face painting.The event, which is FREE to all attendees, will showcase products and services from over 30 local, mom-owned businesses.
Saturday November 7th, 2009
11 am – 4 pm
Magnolia Community Center
2550 34th Ave W
Seattle, WA 98199
3. Mercer Island Preschool Association Sale Nov 7A giant consignment sale of gently used toys, children’s clothes and equipment. Clean out your closets and be a seller, and/or come for the sale and pick up great bargains. Portion of the proceeds goes to fund MIPA charities and operations. Islander Middle School, 8225 SE 72nd St., Mercer Island, WA.
4. Magnolia Moms Shop ‘Til You Drop supports local women’s and children’s need organizations. This 7th annual event features over 30 local artists and vendors, fashions from Vixen, great raffle prizes, and a silent auction. Bring a friend, enjoy beverages and bites while getting a jump-start on holiday shopping. Last year Magnolia Mom’s donated more than 300 coats to keep kids warm. This year they’ll do even more with the help of our community.
Magnolia Moms Annual Shop ‘Til You Drop AND Coat Drive
Thursday, November 5, 2009
6:00pm – 9:00pm
Our Lady of Fatima Parish Hall
3307 W. Dravus Street, Seattle (Plenty of FREE Parking!)
Cost: One new or gently used child’s coat or suggested $15 donation
* All proceeds plus 10% of all Sales will be donated to Magnolia Moms to benefit local women’s and children’s shelters, some of which include:
Sacred Heart Shelter
Harrington House (Bellevue)
Catholic Community Services/Refugee Assistance
5. Get all your Hanukah shopping done in one place with a free one-day Hanukah bazaar at the Jewish Day School of Metropolitan Seattle on Thursday, Nov. 12th from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.
15749 Northeast 4th Street, Bellevue, WA 98008
Phone number: 425-460-0200
Admission is free and there will be some terrific vendors for: Judiaca, Jewelry, Children’s gifts and others.
6. Sat & Sun, Nov 7 & 8
40% off used books at
Ravenna Third Place Books
6504 20th Ave. NE, Seattle, WA 98115
7. The 2009 Woodinville Women’s Show offers shopping, entertainment and enjoyment in an event tailored for women. More than 40 local, women-owned and women-focused businesses will display a wide range of products and services targeted specifically toward women.
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Carol Edwards Center