“2017 camp registration is now open! For an experience your kids won’t forget, check out the Burke Museum’s exciting summer camps. Campers entering grades K–7 can participate in hands-on investigations, behind-the-scenes tours, and visits with real scientists—all while having fun at the museum and on the beautiful University of Washington campus.
– Learn all about how to be a paleontologist and explore the museum’s fossils. (Little Dinos and Dinos)
– Discover how to protect our furry and feathered animal friends (Little Animals)
– Conduct experiments and make discoveries with UW and Burke Museum scientists. (Girls in Science)
– Explore what makes earthquakes shake and what gems could be hiding in your own backyard. (Emeralds & Earthquakes)
– Become a museum detective and uncover mysteries at the Burke. (Museum Mysteries)
– Examine museum speciments and artifacts and investigate all the icky, stinky and slimy things Burke Museum educators and scientists have to share. (Gross Out!)
Burke members receive a discount on camp registration. Not a member? Join today!
For more info and to sign up, visit burkemuseum.com/camps.”