WANT MORE INSPIRATION
FOR FAMILY FUN?
THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING
TO RED TRICYCLE
Looking for more?View More Editions
when: Jul 3, 2017 - Jul 4, 2017 at 4 p.m. to 1 a.m.
where: Hood Canal, Alderbrook Resort & Spa, 10 E Alderbrook Dr., Union, Wa
cost: Complimentary for resort guests; $10/non-hotel guest at entrance
Celebrate the 4th of July with food, fireworks and fun for the whole family at Alderbrook Resort & Spa! Plus, dance the night away under the stars at Alderbrook’s annual Northwest tradition. The property’s seasonal patio will be open from noon until the fireworks show begins.
Timeline of Events:
• Noon: Outdoor Patio Opens
• Noon: Lawn Games begin
• 3 p.m.: Property Access for non-hotel guests opens
• 3 p.m.: Food & Beverage additional options available
• 3 p.m.: “The Big Blue Van” with live music and dancing begins
• 7 p.m.: Oyster eating contest begins
• 7:15 p.m.: “Type-A” with live music and dancing begins
• 10:20 p.m. (approximately): Fireworks show begins
• 10:20 p.m.: Outdoor food & beverage options close
• 1 a.m.: Indoor food & beverage options close