Linda Vista Multicultural Fair
when: Apr 26 at 10 am to 5 pm
where: Linda Vista, 6900 Block of Linda Vista Rd., Comstock and Ulric Streets, SoCal, Ca
The Linda Vista Fair is intended to promote cultural awareness and understanding within the City of San Diego. Its numerous cultural exhibits, film festival, varied ethnic food offerings and delightful artistic performances are eagerly anticipated by residents and visitors to San Diego. The day includes:
- The World Arts Village: Provides an opportunity for multi-cultural folk artists and fine crafts people to present and sell their work in an exclusive exhibit area. The village will feature hand made textiles, pottery, jewelry, glasswork and other visual arts. Artisans will demonstrate their crafts and provide hands-on workshops for all ages.
- Musical performers: Entertain visitors and an outstanding exhibition of time-honored cultural artwork will be on display during the day.
- Kids Zone Activities: Magician, clown, hat making, bouncer, giant puzzle, arts & crafts and many more surprises!:
- Education Lane: The Education Pavilion is an area of the fair designated for educational institutions and youth-based community initiatives to share information and activities about their organizations with parents and youth in the community. Each booth aims to encourage the youth of Linda Vista to commit to their education and set the personal goal for themselves to attend college.
- International Food Court: The food court offers delicacies from all over the world, including Egyptian, Thai, Chinese, Filipino, Mexican and American. Come enjoy the Main Stage entertainment as you sit under the shade umbrellas in the International food court!
- Carnival Zone: Fun rides like the Scrambler, the Giant Slide and Pony Rides. This year we’re adding new and exciting rides- but it’s a secret- you have to come out on April 16th for the suprise!
Be the first to RSVP