Why do we love reading parent tweets so much? Because they are SO us. The highs and lows, the joys and frustrations––there is just something about knowing that other people are going through it that gets us through another day. And people on Twitter just make it sound so much funnier than in real life. Keep reading for our collection of some of the best parenting tweets of the year so far.
1. NO ONE.
2. The things I said I’d never do…
3. No sense. They make no sense at all.
4. Gee, thanks.
5. Do as I say, not as I do.
6. ::laughs maniacally::
8. Oh, but they can.
9. So creative.
10. But of course.
11. Why yes, that’s perfectly true.
12. And it’s kinda the same thing?
14. But I’m ok with that…
15. No, no he didn’t.
16. Got my second wind!
17. Oh honey, we never do.
18. So funny.
19. Driving? Pah.
20. Just saving my breath.
21. Because it’s a rite of passage.
23. Just GO.
24. Covering all the parenting bases.
25. So weird.
26. No, it’s not too early!
27. Oh, tons.
28. Why do they make us yell!
29. Oh, we think it’s possible.
Which tweet is your fave? Let us know in the comments below!
Photo by Ryan McGuire via Gratisography; composite by Karly Wood for Red Tricycle
featured photo: OmarMedinaFilms via Pixabay