There are only 28 days in February, which means it’s even easier to do something with your kids every day. From learning about race and culture in America to checking out a new subscription service, it’s never been easier to bank quality family time. Keep reading to see simple ways to spend time with your kids this month.
1. Get inspired by Black History Month.
2. Explore a new activity book.
3. Listen to a new family podcast.
4. Make pasta as a family.
5. Do Saturday morning yoga.
6. Make a terrarium.
7. Set up a project that’ll take more than one afternoon to finish.
8. Host a family trivia session.
9. Make a straw rocket ship.
10. Craft DIY doll furniture.
11. Order a new subscription box.
12. Teach your kids how to read a map.
13. Take your kids somewhere to learn about past presidents.
14. Set up a potion table for the afternoon.
15. Hit up your local children’s museum.
16. Write your own fairy tale.
17. Book a spring break vacation package!
18. Save your egg cartons for a sweet crafternoon.
19. Hit up a family-friendly brewery.
20. Prep for spring with a DIY bird feeder.
21. Bundle up and take a walk.
23. Learn a new trick.
24. Spend a whole afternoon doing things that don't require technology.
25. Set up a sensory station.
26. Hit up the playground armed with a bunch of new games and ways to play.
27. Embrace pretend play and watch your kids' imaginations thrive.
28. Read one of our favorite bedtime stories.
— Gabby Cullen