Every week, the Red Tricycle Spoke Contributor Network brings you the best parenting and lifestyle stories from the bloggers around the country. From personal parenting fails to inspirational stories, the Spoke contributors write it all.
Here are five must-read stories we spotted this week from the Spoke Contributor Network.
1. How do we raise competent adults if we’re always doing everything for our kids? Stop doing these eight things for your kids this school year.
2. It’s Girl Scout cookie time! When it comes to Thin Mints and Samoas, this mom is an easy mark. But she’ll only buy cookies on this one condition.
3. This mama has a heart-felt plea to her son. It goes something like this, Dear toddler, I love you, but you need to chill.”
4. It’s hard to imagine, but Disney World’s Magic Kingdom just got a bit more magical. What’s the added spark to the Happiest Place on Earth? Read about it here.
5. When this working mom became a mother, she realized she couldn’t give work the all that she’d given before. How many working moms can relate to this mother’s note to her employer?