NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A purchase does not improve your chance of winning. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
HOW TO ENTER:
Enter online on www.redtri.com by filling out the entry form on the page during the contest period, (October 1, 2017, to October 31, 2017, at 11:59 pm PST). By participating, all entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries must be unique and valid email addresses.
Limit is one entry per email address and by participating in this sweepstake program, you are automatically signed up for free e-mail newsletters from Red Tricycle, theSkimm, Mother.ly, Canary, and Love with Food.
This Sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States and District of Columbia, and U.S. Military personnel (and their families) with APO/FPO addresses, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
All Internet access and usage charges are the responsibility of the entrant. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. All entries received online before the online portion becomes inoperable, will be included in the random drawing. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, eligible electronic entries will be considered made by authorized account owner of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of sweepstakes policy and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules.
- 4 Night Stay for up to 4 people at Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa (value $1800)
- $3000 towards Airfare
EXCLUSIONS & RESTRICTIONS:
Unless otherwise specified in an individual contest post, entry to this contest is limited to one email per entry. All associated email addresses must be valid and deliverable.
On or about November 1, 2017, Sponsor will select one (1) potential prize winner in a random drawing from all eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries. The winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received whose decisions regarding all aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding. On or about November 1, 2017, potential winners will be notified by the valid email submitted for entry and may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) and any other documents required by Sponsor, which must be returned to and received by Sponsor within seven (7) calendar days ofa winner does not contact Red Tricycle within 24 hours, declines to accept a prize, or in the event that a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the winner will be disqualified and the Sponsor may elect, at its own discretion, to select an alternate winner. By participating, entrants release Sponsor, prize providers, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated businesses, advertising and promotion agencies and the officers, directors, employees and agents of each from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the prize, and winner grants permission to Sponsor to use winner’s name, age, city, state, photograph or likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or approval (where lawful).
Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of California; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased THE CALIFORNIA COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THESE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA SHALL GOVERN THESE SWEEPSTAKES. Each entrant waives any and all objections to jurisdiction and venue in those courts and hereby submits to the jurisdiction of those courts. If for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as originally planned, the Sponsor, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes without liability. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
This sweepstakes is sponsored by Red Tricycle, Inc.. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Sweepstakes at any time and substitute another promotion in its place.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa Vacation Package
The 4 night, 5 day Aulani Resort vacation package shall consist of the following:
- If Prize Winner’s residence is located other than on the island of Oahu, up to four (4) roundtrip coach airfares between a major metropolitan airport near [Prize Winner]’s residence (“Airport of Origin”) and the Honolulu International Airport (each as determined solely by Disney, with possible stopovers) for the [Prize Winner] and up to three (3) guests (together with the [Prize Winner], the “Group”).
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for the Group for four (4) nights at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i (the “Resort”).
- Travel taxes imposed on air transportation.
The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the vacation package is $5,000.00.
No travel may occur during the Block-Out Dates as follows: 11/19/17 through 11/27/17, 12/19/17 through 1/1/18, 2/11/18 through 2/24/18, 3/11/18 through 4/14/18, 6/17/18 through 8/18/18
- All Group members must travel together on the same itinerary and the same class of travel. Travel arrangements must be made through Disney’s agent and on carriers selected by Disney.
- Trip must be booked at least 15 days in advance of travel departure date, and in any event, on or before May 15, 2018. Travel must occur between November 30, 2017, and September 30, 2018 [excluding any Block-Out Dates]. Travel dates are subject to availability. Flight details are subject to availability and airline carrier’s regulations and conditions apply. If travel is not booked by May 31, 2018, or completed by September 30, 2018, the prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind. No changes will be made to travel details once any element(s) of the travel arrangements have been booked except in Disney’s sole discretion.
- Prize Winner is required to have and present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check-in.
- Expenses not specifically included as part of the vacation package are solely the responsibility of Prize Winner, including: roundtrip transportation between Prize Winner’s residence and the Airport of Origin; all ground transportation; meals; excursions; alcoholic beverages; parking; laundry service; spa services; meals; telephone calls; merchandise and souvenirs; tips and gratuities; airline baggage fees; travel insurance; income and other taxes not specifically included; and all other costs and expenses not expressly included in the vacation package.
- All members of the Group will be required to execute and return a Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where allowed by law) prior to participation.
- Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., credit card, passport, etc.) before departure. Any picture identification requirements associated with air travel are the Group members’ responsibility.
- If any member of the Group is under the age of majority in his or her state of residence (a “minor”), the Prize Winner or another member of the Group must be such minor’s parent or legal guardian.
- The vacation package (and all elements thereof) is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable except in Disney’s sole and absolute discretion. The package may not be sold or transferred to any other person or third party.
- The vacation package may not be combined with any other offer, and travel may not qualify for frequent flier miles, award points or other perquisites. Lost or mutilated tickets will not be replaced. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades.
- Actual value of the prize awarded depends on a number of factors, including the location of the winner’s residence, booking and travel dates and the number of travelers, and therefore may be lower or higher than the ARV at the time it is fulfilled. If the actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded.
- If any portion of the prize is not available for any reason then Disney reserves the right to substitute that portion of the prize with another prize of comparable or greater value.
- Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and persons residing in such immediate family members’ household) of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, LLC, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of Ultimate Hawaii Giveaway and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
THE PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH, FACEBOOK.