Are you ready for a major warm up? No, the weather patterns aren’t suddenly shifting: Walt Disney World area hotels want you to escape the cold with sale rates and plenty of special events!
While the northern half of the country is in a total deep freeze, Florida is toasty. So why not visit the Sunshine State with a Disney-filled trip?
Walt Disney World’s “Escape The Cold” room rates are bringing deep discounts to visitors traveling to the seven Disney Springs Resort Hotels through Mar. 31, 2019. These include:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $108 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $143.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $198 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $167 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $166 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $119 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $89 per room, per night.
And if you’re wondering what to do while you enjoy an oh-so-inexpensive stay (aside from the obvious Disney fun), late winter/early spring special events include the 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Arts (through Feb. 25), Disney on Broadway Concert Series (at Epcot, through Feb. 25), Atlanta Braves Spring Training (at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, on select dates from Feb. 25-Mar. 23), the 2019 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival (Mar. 6-Jun. 3) and the 2019 Garden Rocks Concert Series (at Epcot, from Mar. 6-Jun.1).
Oh, but those aren’t the only perks of booking your vacay now at one of the seven hotels. You can also score the Extra Magic Hours benefit (this gets you extra time before the park opens or after it closes at one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day) and the 60-Day FastPass+ (this lets you reserve access to select park attractions, shows and other events up to 60 days before your visit).
On top of all the discounts, deals and general Disney fun, hotel guests are also eligible to receive the “Disney Springs Passport”, which features discounts and specials on merchandise, entertainment and dining! Visit the Disney Springs Hotels website here for more information on pricing and availability.
Featured Photo: Courtesy of Disney Parks