Red Tricycle is focused on building buzz-worthy brand integration programs with our global audience of moms by creating original content and experiences that connect with them uniquely and authentically.
Red Tricycle is looking for a creative, results-driven marketing manager to oversee its creative services studio, The Playground.
- Work with sales & edit teams to brainstorm big concepts for national brand partners, including video, branded content, photography + events.
- Project manage / execute brand campaigns on behalf of our partners, from identifying and working with influencers, to designing landing pages, custom microsites, writing branded content and partner copy, to social distribution, tracking and measurement.
- Work closely with Advertising Director and Sales Reps on RFPs and contribute to overall concepts, as well as look and feel of proposals to accurately reflect Red Tricycle brand and client goals.
- Add to and manage our portfolio of graphic designers, writers, photographers and videographers that we utilize for large brand campaigns.
- Further build upon our network of Red Tricycle influencers for branded content, with focus on video. Onboard influencers into our software platform.
- Recruit video concepts from creators that we can package and sell.
- Create new product solutions for partners including Pinterest influencer programs, Twitter parties and Facebook groups, as well as live events.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has 2-5 years marketing experience either in-house, at an agency or a digital media company.
- Has keen understanding of digital media assets and marketing KPIs.
- Is comfortable with InDesign, Photoshop Basic html, Final Cut pro as well Powerpoint, Excel, Keynote, Google docs.l
- Offers a balance of both creative and analytical thinking and skills
- Is passionate about digital media and spends time each week looking at Digiday, Adweek, Brandtale etc looking at latest campaign executions.
- Is a hustler who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Is scrappy and resourceful, and knows how to make things happen on with a small budget.
- Has experience as a project manager meeting aggressive deadlines with a freelance team.
This position is Full time, remote. to apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com