Red Tricycle is looking for a temporary sales planner to work closely with national sales reps and the CEO to complete RFPs from agency and clients – both spreadsheet and proposal deck – quickly and efficiently, as well as turnaround a wrap report once the campaign has concluded.
This remote position is 25- 40 hours per week from Dec 15, 2017 – March 15, 2017. The ideal candidate has worked for an ad agency, in media planning or for a digital media company at least 1-2 years. More experienced candidates looking to earn some holiday money or current work experience are also encourage to apply.
- Basic understanding of digital media business and terminology, including banner ads, DFP, email newsletters, native content, social media, impressions, reach and CPM
- Excellent communication skills including email, phone and slack (interoffice communication channel)
- Proficiency in Powerpoint and Excel
- Proficient in understanding agency RFP process and ability to turnaround agency RFPs quickly
- Ability to quickly execute a media plan for RFPs using the Red Tricycle media plan template and replicating it in agency RFP spreadsheet
- Ability to draft a proposal deck (in powerpoint form) from template quickly and efficiently with little error
- Ability to create a custom wrap report deck in powerpoint from template with screenshots and data gathered from various team members
- Ability to communicate with clients professionally regarding campaign planning, asset collection or campaign execution
Email cover letter to email@example.com