Win a Episencial Gift Basket!
Cleanse, rinse, defend, repeat! Have you been looking for an all natural skin care line that’s gentle enough for your little ones? Then you must try Episencial! The Totally Awesome Award Finalist Episencial is giving away “1. Cleanse 2. Nourish & 3. Defend” Gift Basket includes a year’s worth of natural, organic, Actively Healthy skin care products that support skin immunity during its developing stages when skin health is developed for life in Red Tricycle’s 12 days of Giveawys to one lucky family.
What’s the scoop with Episencial?
Episencial has created high quality green skin care products for families and babies. These products came from a mother’s need for all natural products that were good enough for her son, and now she’s passing on her creations to your family.
What’s exactly in a “1. Cleanse 2. Nourish & 3. Defend” Gift Basket?
- One Eric Carle “The Very Hungry Caterpillar” book
- 6 Playful Wash (ultra pure hair & body cleanser, safe and gentle, soothing oat, thyme, ginkgo & calendula)
- 6 Peaceful Bubbles (long-lasting bubbly gel concentrate and smells terrific with real fruit juice extracts)
- 6 Better Body Butter (silky soft hydrating lotion, calming oat extract and aloe boost skin immunity and avocado oil helps prevent cradle cap and scaly skin)
- 6 Sunny Sunscreen (water resistant protection, chemical free for face and body,nourishes and hydrates with green tea and milky texture glides on with minimal white residue)
- 3 Soothing Cream (for eczema, itches, and bothered skin and restores lipids and enhances skin immunity)
How to enter:
Enter now by going to the Red Tricycle Facebook page, if you haven’t already, “Like” us and a really short entry form will magically appear! Simply fill it out and you will be entered to win one one (1) Episencial “1. Cleanse 2. Nourish & 3. Defend” Gift Basket.
The Episencial winner will be picked on December 24, 2011 6:00 pm PST
Want to double, triple, and even quadruple your chances to win?
- Invite friends! For each friend that enters and mentions your name, you will get an extra entry.
- Tweet this post by simply clicking on the tweet button above.
- “Like” Episencial’s Facebook page and leave a comment on this page by using the comment box below.
Want More Adventures?
Let us help you be the rock star mom (or dad) we know you are! Sign up for our picks for the best things to see, do, eat and explore with your kids.