Win an Awesome Springfree Trampoline!
We all know the winter weather can cause a bad case of bouncing off the walls. Fuhgeddaboudit it! We’ve got a sure fire cure with a gift that’s fun for the whole family. (Envision bouncing off all of those yummy holiday cookies….)
Our Totally Awesome Award winner Springfree Trampoline is giving away a Large Square Trampoline in Red Tricycle’s 12 days of Giveaways to one lucky family.
What’s the scoop with Springfree Trampoline?
Springfree Trampoline is the only trampoline to remove the areas that cause injury on spring-based trampolines. There are no pinching springs or hard frame to hit and you can’t fall off. Springfree Trampoline’s key safety features include:
- Rods: High-performance composite rods give a soft non-jarring bounce. The rods lie beneath the jumping surface out of harm’s way.
- Hidden Frame: Springfree Trampoline’s frame is well beneath the jumping surface. You can’t hit it, period.
- SoftEdge: Over 30 times more shock absorbent than the pads laid over the frame and springs on traditional trampolines.
- Flexinet: The enclosure has flexible supports to cushion jumpers and prevent falls, directing falling jumpers back to the center of the mat.
How to enter:
Enter now by going to the Red Tricycle Facebook page, if you haven’t already, “Like” us and a really short entry form will magically appear! Simply fill it out and you will be entered to win one (1) Springfree Trampoline S113 Large Square model, retail value of $1,799. Delivery is included in the prizing (continental US only.)
The Springfree Trampoline winner will be picked on December 15, 2011 6:00 pm PST
Want to double, triple, and even quadruple your chances to win?
- Invite friends! For each friend that enters and mentions your name, you will get an extra entry.
- Tweet this post by simply clicking on the tweet button above.
- “Like” Springfree Facebook page and leave a comment on this page by using the comment box below.
Want More Adventures?
Let us help you be the rock star mom (or dad) we know you are! Sign up for our picks for the best things to see, do, eat and explore with your kids.