Win Stay at Fairmont Newport Beach + Tickets to Disneyland
When it comes to summer vacations, it’s no surprise that Disneyland is the top destination on many family’s lists. After all, it’s the happiest place on earth, right? This sweet vacation package includes four passes to Disneyland and a three-night stay at the family-friendly (and super swanky) Fairmont Newport Beach Hotel. What more could you want?
Fairmont Newport Beach:
Part luxury hotel, part family-friendly resort, the Fairmont Newport Beach is an idyllic escape from the everyday grind. With a top-notch spa and salon and a great swimming pool with cabanas, you’ll really never want to leave the Newport Beach Hotel after your three nights here. Plus, it’s proximity to Disneyland makes this hotel a great option for families who want to explore L.A. and a trip to Disneyland all in one.
Whether your kids want to take a ride on “It’s a Small World,” get a big hug from Mickey Mouse, or are a thrill-seeker and want to ride Splash Mountain, Disneyland is a paradise for kiddos of all ages. Aptly named The Happiest Place on Earth, Disneyland is chock full of fun (Adventureland and Tomorrowland are two of our fave areas of the park) and a day here will certainly create memorable summer vacation memories your fam will cherish for years to come.
How to Enter:
1. Choose one of the 3 amazing family vacation packs that you would like to win
2. Head over to Red Tricycle Facebook page, if you haven’t already, “Like” us and a really short entry form will magically appear
3. Fill it out by entering the name of the prize you want to win along with your contact information (make sure to fill out all the boxes!) so we know how to find you, and you are all set!
Want to double, triple, and even quadruple your chances to win?
- Invite friends! For each friend that enters and mentions your name, you will get an extra entry.
- Tweet this post by simply clicking on the tweet button above.
- Like Fairmont Newport Beach Hotel Facebook page and leave comment below.
PS: If you are on your mobile phone or tablet, you might not able to enter since Facebook doesn’t support custom tabs on mobile. Please try it on your computer. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Let us help you be the rock star mom (or dad) we know you are! Sign up for our picks for the best things to see, do, eat and explore with your kids.