From the soccer carpool to the never-ending assortment of mismatched socks, sometimes there are days when you’ve only got a few seconds (or 140 characters) to get in a good giggle. Well, sit back and get ready to scroll because we’ve scoured the Twitterverse for moms and dads that rap about the highs and lows of parenting, and the results are hilarious.
1. Such a sad fate.
2. Some things are worth fighting for.
4. A good reason to get a dog.
5. How considerate!
6. Poor Henry.
7. Every kid’s 5 star entreé.
8. A valid concern.
9. 60 seconds of heaven is better than no heaven at all.
10. Let it go: “The mug never bothered me anyway.”
11. She’s sassy and she knows it
12. When you forget the punchline…just walk away
13. No words…
14. Close one!
— Frankie Katafias