You had us at candy cane! This holiday season head over to 7-Eleven for a warm cup of Candy Cane Hot Cocoa. The rich cocoa is blended with cool peppermint flavor and can be topped with chocolate sauce and International Delight Peppermint Mocha flavored creamer.
Candy Cane Cocoa isn’t the only gift 7-Eleven is giving customers this winter. For a limited time, participating stores are offering any size hot beverages for just 79 cents every day from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m. through the 7Rewards loyalty program found in the 7-Eleven app. For a contactless checkout experience, customers can pay using 7-Eleven Wallet. To use, load funds into a 7Rewards account with cash at the register, or in-app with a credit card, debit card, Apple Pay, Google Pay or a prepaid 7-Eleven gift card, and simply scan the 7Rewards barcode upon checkout.
“People look forward to the holidays and the seasonal treats that go with them,” said 7-Eleven proprietary beverages senior product director Jacob Barnes. “Hot cocoa and candy canes, each on their own, are traditional holiday favorites that evoke special memories and feelings. Bringing these two classic flavors together in our Candy Cane flavored Cocoa allows people to enjoy a special treat—a cup of ‘comfort and joy’—during this very non-traditional holiday season.”
Stores are also stocking up on lots of other limited-edition, 7-Select private label holiday treats that can only be found at 7-Eleven stores including:
- Seasonal Sandwich Cookies with pomegranate crème, candy cane crème and pecan pie crème flavored varieties.
- Holiday-inspired Mini Donuts in chocolate covered cherry and gingerbread flavors.
- Your choice of two festive yogurt covered pretzel flavors in sweet sugar plum sprinkle and the classic red, white and green.
- Limited edition trail mixes with flavors like butter rum toffee and sugar cookie.
- Fiery cinnamon bear candy for spice-lovers and holiday flurry and snowman gummies for everyone else.
Featured photo: 7-Eleven